Thank you to HTMS staff and families for your generous financial support! We raised almost $25,000! Your financial contributions made it possible for the HTMS Husky Foundation to fund the acquisition of 40 new iPads 2 (black/16 GB) with protective covers as well as a mobile iPad cart (for 30 iPads) for Hightower Trail Middle School students this year! The acquisition of 10 extra iPads takes into account potentially larger class sizes due to ever-increasing budget cuts.
This latest acquisition brings the total number of mobile computer devices to 130 and the total of mobile computer labs to four. Ninety (90) laptops and forty (40) iPads are now available to students in all grades and all grade levels and they are very popular among HTMS faculty and students for interactive classroom instruction and learning.
Congratulations to our donor families who won prizes in our post fall-campaign drawings:
- HTMS PAWS Brick - large - Stan and Terri Butler
- HTMS PAWS Brick - regular - Jeff and Maria Handwork
- Moe's $25 Gift Card - James and Ann Van Buskirk
- Jet's $25 Gift Card - Alva and Kirsten Huffman
- Quizno's $25 Gift Card - James and Ester Collins
- HH $25 Gift Card - Erik and Kimberly Brown
- Husky 5K Family of 4 ($60 value) - Dean and Julie Sevy
The Foundation continues to accept donations throughout the school year and thanks you for your continued support!